OUR WIDE RANGING EXPERTISE
Whether a new development or vintage building, manufacturing, industrial, warehouse, or commercial property, the attorneys and staff at Finkel, Martwick & Colson (FMC) are prepared to address all your property tax needs.
DELIVERING PROPERTY TAX SOLUTIONS
From the moment we’re retained until relief is secured, FMC will advocate for your interests before all appropriate venues and exhaust every option to obtain the greatest tax savings possible. Our dedicated team of lawyers will aggressively pursue your case and keep you in the loop every step of the way.
PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE COUNSEL
We provide ongoing advice on all matters related to a client’s real estate tax needs. We’re here to answer any questions and provide counsel on current properties and potential new properties.
• Review, analyze and contest proposed assessments
• Negotiations with Assessing Officers
• Preparation and filing of complaints, petitions and exhibits
• Assistance in preparing annual tax budgets
• Projections for future assessments and taxes
• Analysis on how proposed actions might impact real estate taxes
• Pre-purchase advice on new buildings
• Filing exemptions, incentive classifications and certificates of error, if appropriate
NEW DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVE
Unlike other real estate projects, new developments require particular diligence as they go through the valuation process. The FMC team will analyze the changing tax laws from the day the property was purchased until the day it’s completed, to assess how each stage in the project’s timeline will impact the final valuation. You can count on FMC to analyze each and every variable.